1. I’ve never seen Star Wars and I’m not planning to.
2. Despite loving gardens I do not have a green thumb. I recently killed a cactus. True story.
3. If I added up all the money I have spent over the years on trying to tame my curly hair it would probably be enough to buy me a trip around the world. Or a Mercedes. Or both.
4. If I won the lottery the first thing I would do is employ someone to cook all my meals. Nigella Lawson has nothing to fear from me.
5. I live by the beach but never go in the water. Because sharks. And jellyfish. And sand.
Lisa Ireland lives on the Victorian coast with her husband and three sons. After working for many years as a primary school teacher, Lisa is a now a full-time writer.
Her novel, Feels Like Home, is an Australian Bestseller. In 2015 Lisa was one of the Top Ten Debut Fiction Authors in Australia. She has two other novels published to date, and her fourth novel, THE SHAPE OF US, will be released in APRIL 2017.
Lisa is passionate about art and travel and has a strong interest in human rights: she is an active supporter of several human rights organisations including the Combined Refugee Action Group, which provides assistance for refugees in her local region. When she’s not writing she can be found drinking coffee with friends or wandering along the beach with her extremely disobedient but totally loveable dogs, Millie and Lulu.